Immersive Flight Experience
4K/60fps Super-Wide 150° FOV
10km HD Low-Latency Video Transmission
Brand-New S Mode
Emergency Brake and Hove
DJI FPV Combo
- GBP: £ 1,192.36
DJI FPV Combo
Immersive Flying Experience with DJI FPV Combo
Step into the sky with the goggles, HD low-latency image transmission, and limitless flight control.
Ready to Fly
DJI FPV comes fully assembled, with everything you need for a seamless, hassle-free flight experience. Repairs and fast and easy thanks to a modular design with easily replaceable parts.
Advanced Safety Features
Fly confidently thanks to the Emergency Brake and Hover feature , RTH, an auxiliary bottom light , and other advanced safety features.
Easy to Use
Multiple flight modes let users of any level fly, and the ultra-intuitive DJI Motion Controller provides stunningly intuitive control.
The DJI Fly App
WHATS IN THE FPV COMBO BOX:
DJI FPV Drone × 1
DJI FPV Intelligent Flight Battery × 1
DJI FPV Propellers (Pair) x 4
DJI FPV Gimbal Protector x 1
DJI FPV Top Shell x 1
DJI FPV Remote Controller x 2
Spare Control Sticks (Pair) x 1
DJI FPV Goggles V2 x 1
DJI FPV Goggles Antenna (Dual Band) x 4
DJI FPV Goggles Battery x 1
DJI FPV Goggles Power Cable (USB-C) x 1
DJI FPV Goggles Headband x 1
DJI FPV Goggles Foam Padding x 1
DJI FPV AC Power Adapter x 1
DJI FPV AC Power Cable x 1
USB-C Data Cable x 1
USB-C OTG Cable x 1
The DJI FPV Combo and other Drone products are now available for nationwide delivery. Both by shopping online at Drone Works Ireland or visiting our facility in the West of Ireland.
It’s Ready To Fly And So Are You
Forget complicated wiring and assembly. The DJI FPV Combo offers everything you need, assembled and ready to go in one box. Simply turn on and activate the aircraft, remote controller, and goggles and go fly.
- Sensor effect pixels: 12 million
- Lens FOV: 150°
- Focus Mode: Fixed Focus
- Video FHD: 1920×1080 at 50/60/100/120fps
- Maximum video bitrate: 120 Mbps
- Color profile: Standard, D-Cinelike
- Supported file formats: exFAT (recommended), FAT32
- Mechanical range: Tilt: -65° to 70°
- Controllable range: Tilt: -50° to 58°
- Stabilization: Single-axis (tilt), electronic roll axis
- Maximum control speed: 60°/s
- Angular vibration range: ±0.01° (N mode)
- Electronic roll axis: Available (can stabilize footage when the aircraft is tilted at angles of up to 10°)
- Takeoff weight: Approx. 795 g
- Dimensions (with propellers): 255 x 312 x 127mm
- Dimensions (without propellers): 178 x 232 x 127mm
- Diagonal Distance: 245mm
- Maximum acceleration: 0-100 kph: 2 s (in ideal conditions while flying in M mode)
- Maximum service ceiling above sea level: 6,000 m
- Maximum flight time: Approx. 20 mins (measured while flying at 40 kph in windless conditions)
- Maximum hover time: Approx. 16 mins (measured when flying in windless conditions)
- Maximum flight distance: 16.8 km (measured while flying in windless conditions)
- Maximum wind speed resistance: 39-49 kph (25-31 mph)
- Operating temperature: -10° to 40° C (14° to 104° F)
- Number of antennas: 4
- GNSS: GPS+GLONASS+GALILEO
- Precision Measurement Range: 0.5-18m
- Obstacle Sensing: Available in N mode only
- FOV: 56° (horizontal), 71° (vertical)
- TOF Effective sensing height: 10 m
- Hovering range: 0.5-15m
- Vision sensor hovering range: 0.5-30m
- Downward Auxillary light: Single LED
- Input voltage: 100-240V
- Input Frequency: 50/60Hz
- Input Amperage: 1.8A
- Output Battery charging interface: 25.2 V ± 0.1 V, 3.57 A ± 0.1 A (high current, 1 A ± 0.2 A (low current)
- USB Port: 5V/2A (×2)
- Rated Power: 90W
Intelligent Flight Battery:
- Battery Capacity: 2000mAh
- Voltage: 22.2V
- Max Charging Voltage: 25.2V
- Energy: 44.4 Wh@0.5C
- Discharge Rate: Standard: 10C
- Weight: 295 g
- Charging Temperature: 5° to 40° C (41° to 104° F)
- Maximum Charging Power: 90W
- Operating Frequency: 2.400-2.4835 GHz, 5.725-5.850 GHz
- Communication Bandwidth: 40 MHz (Max.)
- Live View Mode: Low-Latency Mode: 810p/120fps ≤ 28ms
- High-Quality Mode: 810p/60fps ≤ 40ms
A 150° FOV is available when shooting at 50 or 100 fps. For other frame rates, the FOV will be 142°
- Maximum Video Bitrate: 50 Mbps
- Transmission Range: 10 km (FCC), 6 km (CE), 6 km (SRRC), 6 km (MIC)
- Audio Transmission Support: Yes
DJI FPV Goggles V2:
- Weight: Approx. 420 g (headband and antennas included)
- Dimensions (antennas excluded): 184×122×110mm
- Dimensions (antennas included) 202×126×110mm
- Screen Size: 2-inches (×2)
- Screen Refresh Rate: 144 Hz
- Communication Frequency: 2.400-2.4835 GHz, 5.725-5.850 GHz
- Transmitter Power (EIRP): 2.400-2.4835 GHz
- Communication Bandwidth (Maximum): 40 MHz
- Supported Video and Audio Playback Formats: MP4, MOV, MKV (Video format: H.264)
- Audio format: AAC-LC, AAC-HE, AC-3, MP3
- Operating Temperature: 0° to 40° C (32° to 104° F)
- Power Input: Dedicated DJI Goggles batteries or other 11.1.-25.2 V batteries.
- FOV: FOV: 30° to 54°; Image size: 50-100%
- Interpupillary Distance Range: 58-70mm
- Energy: 18Wh
- Charging Temperature: 0° to 45° C
- Maximum Charging Power: 10 W
- Battery Life: Approx. 110 minutes (measured in an environment of 25°C at maximum brightness level)
- Battery Life: Approx. 9 hours
- Charging Time: 2.5 hours
- Model: FC7BMC
- Operating Frequency Range: 2.400-2.4835 GHz; 5.725-5.850 GHz
- Maximum Transmission Distance (unobstructed, free of interference): 10 km (FCC), 6 km (CE/SRRC/MIC)
- Transmitter Power (EIRP) 2.4 GHz: ≤28.5 dBm (FCC), ≤20 dBm (CE/ SRRC/MIC)
- Transmitter Power (EIRP) 5.8 GHz: ≤31.5 dBm (FCC), ≤19 dBm (SRRC), ≤14 dBm (CE)
- Operating Temperature Range: -10° to 40° C (14° to 104° F)
- Battery Life: 300 minutes
- Supported microSD cards: Maximum 256 GB, UHS-I Speed Grade 3
- Before flying DJI FPV, check local laws and regulations. Ensure that your flights are conducted safely and in accordance with all local laws and regulations.
- The 150° FOV is only applicable when shooting at 50 or 100 fps.
- Obstacle sensing is only available when the aircraft is in N mode. In this mode, DJI FPV will automatically decelerate when it detects obstacles, but it will not automatically stop.
- To ensure flight safety when using M mode, it is recommended to have another person present to observe the flight environment. To obtain a more precise control experience when using M mode, adjust the F1 screw on the back of the thrust control stick (right side if flying in Mode 1, left side if flying in Mode 2) to disable recentering.
- The DJI FPV aircraft supports two video coding formats, while the DJI FPV Goggles V2 only supports H.264.
- In 810p/120fps Smooth mode, the video transmission latency is lower than 28ms; in 810p/60fps HD mode, the video transmission latency is lower than 40ms.
- FCC-compliant. Measurements were taken in unobstructed environments free of interference. Always follow local rules and regulations and fly your drone within your visual line of sight unless otherwise permitted.
- The highest video transmission bitrate is 50 Mbps. Measured in an open, outdoor environment with no obstacles or interference.
- DJI Care Refresh (DJI FPV) is a service plan that provides you with greater peace of mind during flight. DJI Care Refresh (DJI FPV) provides replacements for a small additional cost,you can add this to your basket on the DroneworksIreland site.
- The DJI Virtual Flight app currently supports only iOS devices.
- This function will be available in a future firmware update. Transmitted images from the goggles to the app can be sent to a smartphone via cable (USB-C to USB-C or USB-C to lightning).
- The Fly Spots feature is currently available only in Mainland China. All flight locations displayed by the Fly Spots feature are based on voluntarily-shared location tags from SkyPixel users. DJI never collects or shares user data without user consent. Always check and follow the applicable rules wherever you fly.